Monday, May 12, 2008

i'm baaaaack!

i made up my mind to start this blog months ago...and how many times have you heard from me since? that would be a big fat zero. my new promise - updates, updates, and updates often. here goes...

i just wrapped up one of the most fun portrait weekends i've had yet. saturday nearly killed me with three sessions - a ridiculously beautiful couple in downtown raleigh, a sweet and fun family in brier creek, and a hilarious husband and wife-to-be in wilmington. i had a blast (and a freight train couldn't have awakened me once i hit the bed). it was sooooo very worth it!
here's a sneak preview of my morning session with jessie and mike hrivnak. jessie and i have worked together on the planning committee for the big bad ball, and annual benefit for hospice of wake county for the last 4 years. (take a look at http://www.bigbadball.com/ for more info about this year's event!) she and her husband mike made this one of the most fun shoots i've ever had the opportunity to do.



jessie likes to tell me i look like carrie underwood (i think she's crazy). after seeing these photos, i think i've found the long-haired and brunette version of posh and becks. who knew they were right here in raleighwood?! :)

No comments: